Information for Tenants
Information for Tenants:
Relevant letting fees and terms for tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as tenants requests to vary or assign the tenancy. £50 inc vat per agreed variation.
Chase Macmillan Estates Ltd is a member of Propertymark CMP scheme (Reg:C0009823), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.